Hello.Do Follow Me. Back To Dashboard? Nice To Meet You.Visit Here Again =3
She Little Sunshine

Friday, 11 June 2010

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word


aku dapat ni lagu lepas sibuk tengok blog kazen aku nie. bila dengar lagu ni, aku dah mula menghayal memikirkan sesuatu iaitu handphone aku yang lansung tak berdering di sebabkan ROSAK!.
I really need to talk wif him && also his mum's..
mama, i love u so much..
im so sorry cause make ur lovely son hurt & hurt & hurt..
forgive please..
give me 1 chance..
i'll changed..
hope so..
amin..




alright, here's da part dat make me sad & things go wrong. NUMB!


~ What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there

u think he will give me a chance?? i mean it!

No comments:

Reserved | Copyright | Template Edited by She Little Sunshine. All Rights Reserved © 03 February 2014