Hello.Do Follow Me. Back To Dashboard? Nice To Meet You.Visit Here Again =3
She Little Sunshine

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Here's 2nd Blog - newborn ♥

ωєℓ¢σмє 2 му ρяσƒιℓє


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



♥ MyMy
♥ Ai is 20 tiga tahun
♥ I love my familia and my bestie ~ Siti Fatimah ♥ Ahmad Johari
♥ This is my second blog, and blog asal dah tutup tapi semua entry lama dah pindah ke blog ni. so apa2 link yang ada kat entry lama kiranya dah expired.



 usually i'm using Sabahan's language hehe ~ proud to be Sabahan's. Yay! 
 sometimes entry ini seolah olah berada di dalam kelas sastera.
so, sila teruskan sesi pembacaan anda yaa..
all the photos here was mine. so do my story.. unless i'm giving a credit, so makna nya i'm taking it from the other site hehe i feel like sharing.. everything that i feel like writing about.. i would consider my blog as more of personal blog.. if u actually go through ALL my post that i have post, I LOVE YOU. thanks for read dear 



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬





That sad moment when you can feel you and your bestfriend drifting apart
If I cried a thousand tears, would you only fear that you would hear? If I lied a thousand lies, would you take me with no surprise? If I loved you like the moon sways the dewy grass in the late of night, would you only close your eyes? If have I sang you the songs of the heavens, would you ignore me with no loving? If the sun showed you my path, would you take it or misuse the wrath? If I looked in your eyes, and told you I tore down the great wall would you soon realize? If I smiled and told you please love me the way you did, would you only nod and tell me to get rid? If I smelt your passion,would you treat me like our old fashion? If i swelled in your heart, would you promise me we will never be apart? But now that this, us, has dulled into a slight breeze that only whispers are hearts of sin, would you still forgive me then?
 







p/s : credit the picture to Joe

3 comments:

joe said...

i should get a credit for the picture.. hihi

joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LittleSunshine said...

hi joe!!
yeahhh i should give some credit to u for da picture. heee
thanx joe!! :)

Reserved | Copyright | Template Edited by She Little Sunshine. All Rights Reserved © 03 February 2014