Hello.Do Follow Me. Back To Dashboard? Nice To Meet You.Visit Here Again =3
She Little Sunshine

Monday, 4 June 2012

Lie's notes

Sometimes, it's easier to lie than to tell the truth. But sometimes, you become tired of lying. I'm so afraid of losing. So, in an attempt to relieve that pressure, I write this note. I cry all the time. You're not there, and I fake a smile when you are. I don't mean to push you away, but you hate it when I cry. It's my fault, always. But it's not really, at least on some levels. You're inconsiderate. You're always there for everyone around you, except me. You claim to be, but there's always something or someone more important when I need you the most. And maybe I should tell you that, but I know you. You won't change. I used to believe you. I still want to. And when I'm near you, I forget that I can't. I still love you and, I always will. Well, I'll always want to.





There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting

No comments:

Reserved | Copyright | Template Edited by She Little Sunshine. All Rights Reserved © 03 February 2014